My Blog List

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

9o'clock is 9o'clock

I sit here teary eyed and with a sore bottom.....because I missed the 9o'clock hour last night. Those of you who follow my Master/husband's blog (gmdtalking.blogspot.com or Surprised by my friend) will know what it is. For those who don't, our 9o'clock hour is one of the house rules which requires me to be naked, present myself for inspection and sign off on my To Do List. Last night, just before 9o'clock, I got a phone call from my youngest son, who I hadn't talked to in about a week & we were chatting and catching up...he celebrated his 20th birthday on Saturday. I took the call in the kitchen because Master was watching TV and on the phone himself in the living room. When I looked at the clock it was already after 9 so I went into the bedroom and got undressed, signed off on the To Do List, but kept on talking. The bad thing is as I was sitting there on the bed, it occurred to me I could tell him to hold on a second, I had something I needed to do real quick, gone in to the dining room where Master was now on the computer, got inspected and went back to my conversation...easy peasy....too bad. I got distracted by something he was asking me and didn't go in. NO EXCUSES!!!!

So when the call was over, I STILL didn't go in to Master. I was naked but I hadn't followed the letter of the rule. I went back into the kitchen and was cleaning up and doing another of my duties, when Master called me to come to him. He asked me what was I supposed to do at 9o'clock. I told him and he told me what time it was and that consistency required him to give me a stroke on each cheek for each minute past the 9o'clock hour I had not done my duties. Then he said because of the time I should receive 184 {GASP} strokes....my stomach dropped....that was more than I received for the whole Boot Camp, mandatory and punishment strokes included!!! He said that amount was unrealistic (WHEW!!) but I would get 25 on each cheek and 10 warm ups right then and tomorrow (today) - which is why I'm sitting here in this state.

NINE O'CLOCK IS NINE O'CLOCK!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh sorry! I hope it's all over by now. The letter of the law can be daunting. I was lower than low yesterday and had to physically force myself to exercise for the same reason. No matter how I'm feeling (unless sick), it has to be done or the consequences happen. Sorry you missed your 9pm and hope it doesn't happen again anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I just posted a comment but it appeared to end up on the wrong post!
    I had said that I am sure that you'll not do the same thing twice, although :) I think the number should be reduced because your 'intent' was there and it would be easy for anyone, who hadn't spoken to their son in awhile, to get carried away. So I think a bit of leniency wouldn't go amiss to be honest, but that's just me :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So why didn't you call your son on his birthday instead of waiting for him to call you. Is missing a week of talking with your kid, who it appears to be an adult really missing anything, unless he is in the military and is overseas, this would be understandable and worth mentioning to your master, but if this isn't the case, it only takes a second to say hold for a minute or let me call you back I have something that needs to be taken care of; simple! But I do agree with D, and hope your number were reduced, that many strokes will leave you with a very sore bottom. Hope all went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... I stumbled onto your blog today... very nice... but I'm sorry for your punishment, but I'll bet it doesn't happen again! ;o)

    ReplyDelete