My Blog List

Sunday, November 6, 2011

How did I get HERE?

The question has been asked how did I get to this place where I am accepting of this alternative lifestyle we call Master submissive? I think in many ways I have always been submissive. Middle daughter of five children; parents 50's style African Americans from the south; self esteem issues - too dark, too skinny, wears glasses, hair too kinky; I think I was set up for it.
My parents believed in corporal punishment so I got a lot of lessons beat into me at the end of a leather belt, but I don't see myself or my sibs as being abused. Rules and expectations were always laid out clearly and when lines were crossed, out came the strap and licks were doled out across our open palms.
Guess that's where I got the idea in the back of my mind about being submissive.
First marriage to a jack-leg preacher, who told too many lies that I knew the truth of and who I allowed to emotionally abuse me.
Got out of that and realized there had to be a relationship where there was trust and where I could be really loved & cherished. That's where my Master came in. Apparently, he'd been experiencing the same sort of relationship disappointments and when we got together, things just seemed to flow that way.
After a few stutter steps since we got together(he was halfway across the country) I have finally,come to the conclusion  I  want to be with him, so I accepted that it has to be this way for the whole relationship to work

No comments:

Post a Comment