My Blog List

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Ripples of Procrastination III

When Master paddled me for the first part of this punishment, spring clothespins were clipped to my labia, my clit and my nipples....can we say red hot pain??!  and a picture was taken (not for sharing) that has found it's way to the desktop of my laptop so every time I sign on it is the first thing I see and I have received it as text picture on my cell phone twice. To remind me, in Master's words, of my "piss poor judgement".
Does he not know how anguished I am about this whole episode? How achingly disappointed and angry I am with myself? That I am frustrated beyond words about this? That if I could turn back the hands of time, I would not have ordered one blessed thing or if I had sent it back before time was up?
I know he knows I have been searching for a part-time job to try to get to a position to alleviate this situation. I would sell my organs or blood if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment