My Blog List

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Ripples of Procrastination 1

A few months ago, much to my dismay, I broke a couple of major rules at once: spent money unwisely on something I didn't need & didn't check my bank account like I was supposed to. As a result, there was a recurring charge on the account we couldn't afford. I cancelled the account , but was still charged for the merchandise, even while I was waiting for the code to send the items back.  Anyway, I got overdraft fees, punished and a severe boarding (paddling) for these transgressions. Master was very angry and sent me away for a day. The next assignment was writing out all of my transgressions; I had been off track of being actively submissive for several months. I also had to write out how my transgressions affects our relationship and why it should not be done again.
I am still under punishment for breaking this rule. Under regular paddling, a specific number is given and I must thank my Master for each lick and enumerate it. Under this punishment, I am receiving as many licks as Master desires, no counting and I must wear a butt plug while it is being administered.

No comments:

Post a Comment