My Blog List

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Ripples of Procrastination II

So I am still being punished for my transgressions of not following the rules. Yesterday was my birthday and we weren't able to go out as we usually do because we have no cushion of discretionary funds.
This whole situation is depressing me and Master is not a happy camper either. Another aspect of my punishment is that I had to give Master my checkbook, register, debit and ATM cards; not that there is any money to spend anyway. I am well aware what stress this is putting on our relationship because everything is so tight it squeaks. I know we will get through this, but oh my gosh, can this stress, this bump in our relationship be over already?!
When I come home from work tomorrow and everyday this week, I am to strip naked, go down to our dungeon, insert my butt plug and prepare to be boarded. Master will come down at his convenience and administer my punishment. I accept that I made mistakes and transgressed from our rules. I accept the responsibility of my transgressions, and accept the punishment. I WILL NOT  make this mistake again ever, in this life or any other.
Master says that I  must work to achieve submissive perfection, this lesson is paramount in my journey toward perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment