My Blog List

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Random Thoughts

TTWD seeps into my work life....I'm in charge of a lot of things during my work day; sometimes I just want someone to tell me what to do & how to do it.


I'm trying to figure out how to attack my latest assignment. Every time I look at my instructions, what I have in mind to do to accomplish skitters away as not connected. Master says every relationship, no matter what it is can be looked at through the filter of DD. My assignment is to collect magazine and news articles, cartoons, Bible verses and pamphlets that are related to DD. Then I have to fit them into some of the guidelines we have worked up as a DD couple. I've been looking and every time I find something that fits one facet of my assignment, it doesn't fit in any of the others....my head feels tight and swims alternately trying to get this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment