My Blog List

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Master says I am more valuable than GOLD

There is a new standard in our relationship that is higher than gold.  It starts with my mouth, with which I give my Master blow jobs of the highest caliber. There is no one else worthy to have my mouth on their dick! Next is how I carry myself. Everywhere I go people want to know who I  am, so I tell them I  am the MIGHTY MISS! not really, but since we have been actively practicing M/s, I get such looks.....people are wondering what has happened. Because I know I am so valuable to my Master, I hold my head up and when I'm out the house people want to know what I think or how to handle a situation. I am given things all the time, not because I appear needy, but because people want to curry favor and have some of this gold rub off on them....but I'm not telling, let's see if they can guess.....I know they won't.  It's known I know things, but not even my best friend has figured out what has made me change....Maybe I'll tell her someday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment