My Blog List

Monday, October 24, 2011

Our Way

I've been sitting here all morning reading other blogs written by women in relationships similar to ours...but not like ours...the consensus seems to be spanking is a large part of what happens in the relationships...it seems to be what a lot of the couples are using to keep on an even keel. It makes me glad we have a written set of rules that we can and do refer to to handle every situation before it arises. We have come the conclusion that we are "OCD" in that respect, but there are very few surprises we can't handle. Both of us know what to do when and how to say what we say to each other in many instances. To me that builds trust and respect because we don't go outside the lines. It may sound very oppressive  and just reading back over the words here it looks like there isn't any freedom in our relationship; but the boundaries are known. We both have been in previous relationships that became very unpleasant; and have agreed we don't want to or need to experience that again. i know every night by 9 pm  i am supposed to be naked. i know my Master can inspect me at any time. i know i am his by way of gift freely given to him by me; he owns me, he controls me, i am his possession. Don't get me wrong, i am by no means a slave, i have the right to refuse or deny any request he makes, however, i am responsible for doing it the right way and presenting my  reasons for it a certain way.
I have been paddled and punished, but again it is done according to rules we agreed upon and when it is done, my Master hugs me and tells me he loves me. It is very comforting to know that when i come home after work, all i need to do is please Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment